Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II

Error in qlikview

Error in Qlikview Hi Team, When am running the qmc jobs of presentation. Its throwing the below error. Kindly help us. At what situations we will get these errors. I tried to use edit script also to fibd the issue in the script in the first 3 steps only its throwing the errorsIMG_20191205_223023.jpg

Labels (1)
12 Replies
sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi All & MAC, ROB

Please find the below script file which i have attached and guide me.

Regards,

Sonysree

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Opening this qvw is requesting a password.

-Rob

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You can attach just the script by opening the QVW in Desktop Client, then go to the Script Editor and then do File menu and choose the Export to script file option and attach the .QVS file to the thread...  

If you got things sorted out, please consider posting what the issue was and then after you post that use the Accept as Soluiton button on that post to mark things as the solution.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.