Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error on writing if condition to filter multiple fields using "and" operator in script

Example:

if(country='A'  and state='B' and city='C' , sum(sales)/ count(city='C'), sum(sales))

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Not sure what all dimensions you have, but you at least need country, state and city because they are not aggregated

if(country='A'  and state='B' and city='C' , sum(sales)/ count(city='C'), sum(sales)) as A sales

resident table

group by Country, state, city;

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

its working for me

if.PNG

sunny_talwar

Are you using this in the script? I don't see anything wrong with the if statement, but if you are using this in the script, you might need a group by statement in your table load. May be provide more information to help you better

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes i am using this in the script , tried using group by too. correct me if i am wrong in writing the statement.

Example:

if(country='A'  and state='B' and city='C' , sum(sales)/ count(city='C'), sum(sales)) as A sales

resident table

group by Country;

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yeah its working for me too in the front end but not in the script.

sunny_talwar

Not sure what all dimensions you have, but you at least need country, state and city because they are not aggregated

resident table

group by Country, state, city;

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot sunny, its working now with group by Country, state, city.