Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Excluding data from a google map

Hi,

Is it possible to exclude data from the google map by clicking on the bubble or by selecting it and using a button.

My client wants to see orders on a map, and wants a functionality to help him exclude random orders from the map before that information is sent to other departments. Is this possible?

Kind Regards

Raj

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You could create an INPUTFIELD, associated with Order ID, and let the user select certain orders on the map and then modify the value of the INPUTFIELD. Your chart that sends the data to Goggle, should then be adjusted to exclude those orders marked as excluded.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Can someone please help me with this ?

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You could create an INPUTFIELD, associated with Order ID, and let the user select certain orders on the map and then modify the value of the INPUTFIELD. Your chart that sends the data to Goggle, should then be adjusted to exclude those orders marked as excluded.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Oleg...

I was wondering if the user can exclude data bubbles shown on the map by clicking on them. but you have given me a solution, i guess i will use a listbox instead of an input box.

Regards

RajSmile