Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Become an analytics expert with Qlik's new 15 week course: Applied Data Analytics using Qlik Sense. READ MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Experession Help

Hi All

I have a the below expression the calculate the sales for branches with a condition to except WEB sales for 7 branches

the values are coming correctly but the totals are not correct i have to use a Pivot table

if(Match(BRANCH,'0001','0021','0031','0041','0051','0061','0071'),

SUM(AGGR((Sum({<MONTH={'$(v1MonthYear)'},WEB-={1}>} SALE)/Sum({<MONTH={'$(v1MonthYear)'}>} WORKINGDAYS)),

BRANCH)),

SUM(AGGR(

(Sum({<MONTH={'$(v1MonthYear)'}>} SALE)/Sum({<MONTH={'$(v1MonthYear)'}>} WORKINGDAYS))

,AREA,BRANCH))

)

Please Suggest

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try another Aggr()

Sum(Aggr(If(Match(BRANCH,'0001','0021','0031','0041','0051','0061','0071'),

SUM(AGGR((Sum({<MONTH={'$(v1MonthYear)'},WEB-={1}>} SALE)/Sum({<MONTH={'$(v1MonthYear)'}>} WORKINGDAYS)),

BRANCH)),

SUM(AGGR(

(Sum({<MONTH={'$(v1MonthYear)'}>} SALE)/Sum({<MONTH={'$(v1MonthYear)'}>} WORKINGDAYS))

,AREA,BRANCH))

), YourChartDimensions))

Also if this is in the straight table, make use of Total Mode rather than Aggr() function.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try another Aggr()

Sum(Aggr(If(Match(BRANCH,'0001','0021','0031','0041','0051','0061','0071'),

BRANCH)),

SUM(AGGR(

,AREA,BRANCH))

), YourChartDimensions))

Also if this is in the straight table, make use of Total Mode rather than Aggr() function.

View solution in original post

Not applicable
Author

HI Sunny

Thanks it worked

Not applicable
Author

I believe, Partial sums simply sum the rows.