Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export To Excel

Hi All,

I have created a dashboard , In which there is a pivot table which has the entries related to the business

, I need to import the values to the excel sheet for which i am running the macro ,

But  it is not working , i don't know how do we run it ,. i am attaching the file for ur reference , I hope i will get the solution

Thanks in Advance.

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Wrestler,

Can you try with below changes in Macro editor.

If you want to export data into Excel you can click on 'XL' button top of chart.

Thanks,

Vamsi

Not applicable
Author

Hi Wrestler,

I changed code in Macro, Now it's working. Please check and reply

PFA.

Thanks,

Chiru

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

hi

check this macro

Useful Qlikview Macros

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Why you want to use Macro for exporting data to excel when u have a direct option to do so?

Laxmi

Not applicable
Author

Actaully what i need is i want indivisual excel sheets for each region thats why iam using this macro. Yes i know that we have direct option of exporting to excel , but when we directly export to excel it will load all the pivot data , this i dont want , I want seprate excel sheets to be loaded for each of the region , thus trying the external macro .

To: the wrestler <zarrar_smile@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, February 2, 2015 4:31 PM

Subject: Re: - Export To Excel

|

|

Export To Excel

reply from Laxmi Kuber in New to QlikView - View the full discussionHi, Why you want to use Macro for exporting data to excel when u have a direct option to do so? Laxmi

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Qlik Community

Start a new discussion in New to QlikView by email or at Qlik Community

© 1993-2014 QlikTech International AB | Copyright & Trademarks | Privacy | Terms of Use | Software EULA