Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export to Excel into multiple sheets

Hi,

I have a straight table in qlikview like below.

Is it possible to export the data to a spread sheet into multiple sheets based on the first column. In the example below it should go to 4 different sheet in the excel report o/p. Where there are 5 market categories it should go to 5 different sheets?

Thank you!

MarketCategoryProductIDDateHeader 4Header 5
Adfgert20010101qwiojruinrtjn
Bsdokm20020101fjiwermyugrewbur
Cmrrytr20030101nionnunrtuhrtn
Dghhj20040101mihretwuiowrtjn
6 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I have never seen that done before and would say there isn't an easy way to do it.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
MayilVahanan

Hi

You can use macro to achieve this. But its very  difficult process.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

In that case can we create 4 or 5 different straight tables dynamically depending on the number of market categories?

MayilVahanan

Hi,

Yes. But can i know why this required. instead of viewing all the market category in one place?

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

That is how the business team gives their report to the upper management. Different market categories in separate sheets. And they spend quite some time in doing all these manual work. they have 8-10 sheets and some pivot and overall reporting.

MayilVahanan

HI

PFA

Hope it helps