Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

FTP/SFTP Connector

Hi Everyone,

I'm facing the following issue:

We retrieve the data using the Qlik FTP/SFTP Connector and after filling the needed Parameters that it asks for, we get the script code to insert in the Qlik application. The thing is that locally that script runs successfully, but once I try to run the reload in the server I'm getting the error:

falla_script.png

Does anyone faced this issue? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Diego

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You are running with Localhost? Instead, You should use your Server name instead localhost?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Yes, I'm running with localhost because I'm running from the server.

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, I understand for that you should give Server address instead Localhost. Localhost won't work in server due to server is one cluster and Local is one cluster

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anil,

Made the change:

test_Qlik_Connector2.qvw.png

But I'm still getting the same error. I'm not getting able to retrieve data from that URL.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Did you install the Qlik Web Connectors on your server as well?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be Post number is not valid one this case, Not sure whether you have installed all software's in server as well. Do you really know whether which installed in local the same are there in server?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

Yes, I did it. And I already created a service with it and it's running. Also it's the latest version of the Connector (Nov 2017)

test_Qlik_Connector3.qvw.png