Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filelist loop from sharepoint files

Hi,

I'm trying to do a loop through all the files in a sharepoint Document library.

I use this instruction:

for each FoundFile in filelist( '\\ent152.sharepoint.hp.com\teams\GSBEMEABizOps\demo\Demo Staff\Metrics\*.xlsx')

The problem is that when I execute the script in local mode it works but not on the server.

I gave access to the needed server profiles, I tryed with this instruction also:

for each FoundFile in filelist( 'http://ent152.sharepoint.hp.com/teams/GSBEMEABizOps/demo/Demo Staff/Metrics\*.xlsx')

Nothing seems to work.

there aren't any iteration on this loop.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Please try the below solutions:

1. First check the access level of the service accounts in Sharepoint. give contribute access, as read access doesnt work sometime

2. FOR each File in filelist ('\\ent152.sharepoint.hp.com\teams\GSBEMEABizOps\demo\Demo Staff\Metrics\*.xlsx')

hope this helps.

Regards,

Subhashish

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Please try the below solutions:

1. First check the access level of the service accounts in Sharepoint. give contribute access, as read access doesnt work sometime

2. FOR each File in filelist ('\\ent152.sharepoint.hp.com\teams\GSBEMEABizOps\demo\Demo Staff\Metrics\*.xlsx')

hope this helps.

Regards,

Subhashish

Not applicable
Author

Hi Subhas,

Even i am working on the same issue did u got the solution for this or is there any workaround for it,

Please let me know

Thanks & Regards

Mallikarjuna

Not applicable
Author

Can you please post the error which you got on the server reload