cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mscull10n
Contributor
Contributor

Find every seven days between two dates

Hi.  I have to find the date for every 7 days between two dates.  The two dates vary by record.  They are the admission date and end date.

For example:  

Admission Date:  12/2/2020 

Discharge Date:    12/22/2020

Total days = 21 

I need the dates from admission date for every 7 days (including admit date):  12/8/2020, 12/15/2020 and 12/22/2020 .

Mission:  Get number of time patient had 3 hrs of therapy a day, for 5  out of 7 days.   

I think I would get the dates in a load statement, but I just can't figure it out...

I have it flagged if their total therapy time was 3 hrs or more, 

=Count(if(aggr(sum(therapy_time), pat_mrn_id, pat_enc_csn_id, calendar_dt) >=180, 1))    BUT, my aggr needs to group by the 7 day Date.. whatever that may be....

Help!

Thanks! 

QlikView 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

HI @mscull10n 

Try like below

Sum({<calendar_dt={$(=chr(39)&Concat(Date(ValueLoop(Admission_dt, Discharge_dt, 7)),chr(39)&','&chr(39))&chr(39))}>}therapy_time)

Hope Admission_dt & Discharge_dt is user input / date selection.

valueloop helps to calculate between  from date (Value) and to date(Value) based on steps. 

I think, you will get some idea from here to proceed further.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI @mscull10n 

Try like below

Sum({<calendar_dt={$(=chr(39)&Concat(Date(ValueLoop(Admission_dt, Discharge_dt, 7)),chr(39)&','&chr(39))&chr(39))}>}therapy_time)

Hope Admission_dt & Discharge_dt is user input / date selection.

valueloop helps to calculate between  from date (Value) and to date(Value) based on steps. 

I think, you will get some idea from here to proceed further.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
mscull10n
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

admission_dt and discharge_dt are not user input fields.   they could select a date range, but essentially, the dates are driven off the date the therapist entered the therapy time, not the admission/dc .   I'll try the above code.  I thank you for your reply and support.  I'll let you know if it works!

Michelle

mscull10n
Contributor
Contributor
Author

It works to display the dates.  Thank you!