Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Find the error

ErrorThe sourcedocument failed to save.. Exception=System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'D:\QlikView\SourceDocuments\Dashboards\Account Ticket Details.qvw' because it is being used by another process. ||    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) ||    at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost) ||    at QVBWrapper.Document.ReplaceSourceFile(ILogBucket logBucket, String replaceFromFileName, String replaceToFilename) ||    at QVBWrapper.Document.Save(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, String i_SaveAsFileName)

please give me the explanation for this ---> this is task log .....

and what could be the error in this Document

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

it did't create any temp file and ... it has lot memory .... i dont think so .... memory problem  !

Allocated QlikView Engine successfully. Current usage count=4 of 20 (of type non-reader). Ticket number=3948.

11/16/2014 14:00:04.9527472 Information Loading document "D:\QlikView\SourceDocuments\Dashboards\Account Ticket Details.qvw" (3701.69 Mb)

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Try to kill all the Qlikview process going on and try to launch again, along with check your access to the app location  and data source location also.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Can you give more info.

1) Do you have section access applied on document?

2) Do you trigger it via batch file or Qlikview

3) what version of Qlik you use, provide complete built number.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

thanks for ur reply ,

1.No section access

2.no triggers ..,it runs once a day

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

This is latest version SR9.

If you have many task run at the same time.

I suggest you to implement task chaining.

i.e run second task upon completion of first and so on.

And let me know if that fixex.

Regards

ASHFAQ