cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Find the no. of zero values in pivot table

Hi

I have a pivot table in Qlikview as shown below. I need to set a dimension value based on the gaps in the Year Month selected by the user. If the Gap is >=3, need the dimension to set as Return otherwise the dimension value should be Active.

In short, any customer who is not giving continuous business for more than 3 months to be identified and marked.

12-21-2016 3-32-12 PM.png

Thanks.,

Ashmi

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Please post a small Qlikview document with (example) data that illustrates the problem.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

can yu share sample data?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please find the sample attached.

I have already come up with something like below. Please feel free to invalidate the expression. Whats required is (pls refer the snapshot below) there should be a minimum of 3 months gap between the purchases and to be term it as return. Otherwise can be marked as "-". 

=aggr(

if(count(distinct TOTAL Month)=

aggr(if(sum(PrdQty)>0,count(distinct Aggr(distinct Rank(Sum(PrdQty),4),Customer, Year,Month))

-(count(distinct {$<Year={$(=Only(Year))}>} if(aggr(sum({$<Year={$(=Only(Year))}>} PrdQty),Customer,Year,Month)=0,Month)))),Customer),'Active',

if((count(DISTINCT TOTAL Month)-(count(distinct {$<Year={$(=Only(Year))}>} if(aggr(sum({$<Year={$(=Only(Year))}>} PrdQty),Customer, Year,Month) > 0,Month))))>=(count(DISTINCT TOTAL Month)/3),

'Return','Active')),Customer)

12-23-2016 12-07-53 PM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I need help on Return Customers alone. Need to find 3 months gap otherwise "-" is fine.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps like in the attached example.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand