Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Forced filter

Hello everyone,

I would like to edit an application made by a colleague who left my company.

In this application, there are several selection lists and for one of them, the value of the field cannot be changed.

In the active selections box, there is this filter but even if I click on "remove", or "clean", the filter doesn't disappear.

How can I remove that "forced" filter ?qv.png

Thank you for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Apparently you have an OnOpen trigger that makes selection in this field and locks it.  You have to remove this trigger.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi Laura,

are there multiple values available for that field?

Try adding a listbox of that field to your app. It might have been locked. In that case there'll be an "unlock" option in the context menu.

HTH

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Select that list box and click on unlock as shown below.

Regards

ASHFAQ

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Try unlock all

and then clear all

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Click "Unlock" first, than clear selections.  This field is locked.

sunny_talwar

You might want to check if there are any triggers that are forcing that as your selection. Also I would Reset the clear state so that it is not defaulting to that specific selection (Image below will help you reset clear state)

HTH

Best,

Sunny

Not applicable
Author

Hey Guys,

Ok, I have clicked on "unlock", then I saved the document and closed it. But when I open it again, the field is locked again.. 

How can I do to save the document with no locked field ?

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Apparently you have an OnOpen trigger that makes selection in this field and locks it.  You have to remove this trigger.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,
You have a trigger that locks the field when you open the application. 

Settings - Document Properties