Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triekong
Creator
Creator

Formatting Container Boxes Qlikview

hi All,

i am trying to create a blank white container box in Qlikview but the issue i'm having is, i need the box to have a  different number of columns on the various rows.

i created a container with 6 rows and 1 column. then i created 6 individual containers with 1 row and 3 columns, to fit inside of the individual slots of the bigger container. the problem is, when i insert the individual columns in the larger container, they come with a tiny grey space between them, which does not look good as a 'box' anymore.

i have attached an image of the 'to be' look of the box. As well as my Qlikview app.Thanks

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I can think out of the box, Which replicate to the business. Please remove all the Layout setting which 1PX from layout tab then add container to each?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful