Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Our next Qlik Insider session will cover new key capabilities. Join us August 11th REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etorasso
Contributor III
Contributor III

Formatting a Stacked Bar Chart

I have created a stacked bar chart in which I want to place the values of the data points.  When the segment of the chart is too small the value does not appear (unless you mouse over the area and you see a pop up). 

How do I force the segments to be larger so the values will appear in the chart.  I have tried placing values in the Static Min value for each of the segments but nothing seems to work.    See the circled areas below that where there are no values shown.

I have attached a sample Qlilview app with this chart.

Can anyone provide me with any ideas as to how to display all the values within the chart?

Thanks,

Ed T.

13 Replies
saurabh5
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Ed,

you can have a work around by creating copy of the same graph in larger size and allow maximize and minimize capability for the graph, which will enlarge when clicking on caption, and you can layer this graph above the smaller graph.So when minimized state the other smaller version of the graph will be visible.

Regards

Saurabh

mov
Champion III
Champion III

Indeed.
But, why do you need a copy?  Just use "Maximize" button which is there already...

etorasso
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Your right, Maximize is probably the best solution here.

Thanks.

saurabh5
Creator II
Creator II

yes, i said to have two graphs so that in default(graph 1) will fit in the size as per requirement and then place the graph 2 tab (minimized) state at the caption of 1st graph so that user has the power to maximize if they want.

Regard

Saurabh