Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Formula/variable inside set analysis is not calculating as per the dimension in straight table

Hi Guys,

I'm making a straight table with CAL_Month as dimension and an expression to calculate the no of tickets resolved with a type 'A' and the calendar date is greater than the Maxdate using the below expression,

Count(Distinct <MaxDate={">$(=max(CAL_Date)+1)"}, CAL_Year = ,CAL_Quarter = ,CAL_Month =, Type= {'A'}, Status = {'Resolved') Ticket)

This works fine in a text box where I display the value for one month at a time (I have Year & Month filters as well in the dashboard).

But when I try to display the same value in a line chart for all months (ignoring the Month & Year selections in the dashboard) its not working fine. Because the max date is not properly calculating at CAL_Month dimension level.

I have tried below three possibilities,

Exp 2:-

Count(Distinct <MaxDate={">$(=max(CAL_Date)+1)"}, CAL_Year = ,CAL_Quarter = ,CAL_Month =, Type= {'A'}, Status = {'Resolved') Ticket)

Exp 3:-

Count(Distinct <MaxDate={">$(=max({<CAL_Year = ,CAL_Quarter = ,CAL_Month =>}CAL_Date)+1)"}, CAL_Year = ,CAL_Quarter = ,CAL_Month =, Type= {'A'}, Status = {'Resolved') Ticket)

Exp 4:-

Count(Distinct <MaxDate={">$(=aggr(max({<CAL_Year = ,CAL_Quarter = ,CAL_Month =>}CAL_Date)+1),CAL_Month)"}, CAL_Year = ,CAL_Quarter = ,CAL_Month =, Type= {'A'}, Status = {'Resolved') Ticket)

Exp 5:- Here I just pasted the max date calculation separately which is working fine, but the same is not working inside a set analysis calculation.

And these results as below,

Issue.png

Can you guys please help me here.

Thanks.

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It works, yes always there are only 13 values in the x-axis so this nested if's are solving my issue. Thanks, Great!!