Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Funnel Chart Dimension Problem

Hello Friends, I am trying to create who got the more than 70 score and who got the in between 50-70 and below 50. So, here i want to calculate Percentage.

But, My funnel chart is not showing properly can any one help me please?

For 2014

>70 -- 5%

50-70 - 76%

<50 - 19%

For 2015

>70 -- 11%

50-70 - 68%

<50 - 21%

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
6 Replies
maniram23
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Please check it..

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Mani, I am expecting Dimension. Can i know is that Measure if correct for Average??

Like this??

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III

as you see in the sample,the problem is not your funnel chart, problem is about your dimension. check and change your dimension.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Yes, In this if i select 2014 and Q1 it should be value of above diagram which are

>70 , >50 and <=70 & <50

Meantime, Can you please have a look of Associative. Because, when ever we click the 2014 That time Funnel chart should the Data of 2014 and this time while i am checking the name from list box, Those two values are not removed. I want to exclude two elements. Those are "Key Message Delivery" and "Sales Objective Delivery"

marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III

I could not understand your meaning. please explain more. but two name "Key Message Delivery" and "Sales Objective category" is not calculated in chart. because when you select from list box the chart get black color.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Here, Please select 2014 Data and see the Score Values, Because the score values should be 100 below, Then the percentage is Similar to above which i mentioned before image.

Can you please help me, Meantime Can i know what is the Insight of that Diagram?