Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III

Gauge settings in pivot table

Dear Qlikview user

I am in the process of creating a pivot table of data where the same expression will be used several times, but the data will be displayed in text, image and gauge formatting. I am enclosing a screen shot of how my table looks at the moment

I have a dimension called Metric and the dimension is listed horizontally in the table

I want to show a circular gauge graph in my pivot table as one of my expressions. However each metric has a different target and at the moment I cannot get the gauge to show different the correct gauge colours per metric

Example of what I have written in the calculated colour settings of segment 1 of the gauge settings

=If(Num(sum({$<Fact_Date={'$(=Max(Fact_Date))'},Metric = {'A'}>}Value))

<=3,

$(vColour_RAG_Green),

If(Num(sum({$<Fact_Date={'$(=Max(Fact_Date))'},Metric = {'A'}>}Value))

>3,

$(vColour_Fail_Target),

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If(Num(Sum({$<Fact_Date={'$(=Max(Fact_Date))'},Metric = {'B}>}TB_Numerator)

/Sum({$<TB_Fact_Date={'$(=Max(Fact_Date))'},Metric = {'B'}>}TB_Denominator), '#.#%')

<=0.95,

$(vColour_RAG_Green),

If(Num(Sum({$<Fact_Date={'$(=Max(Fact_Date))'},Metric = {'B'}>}TB_Numerator)

/Sum({$<Fact_Date={'$(=Max(Fact_Date))'},Metric = {''B}>}TB_Denominator), '#.#%')

>0.95,

$(vColour_Fail_Target)))

))

Some of the results are in % and others are just straight numbers.  Could someone kindly point me in the right direction as to how I can get an expression, which is being represented as a gauge graph in a straight table to show the correct colours for different targets from different metrics

Kind Regards

Helen

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

While setting up the segment you will have to give conditions.

eg:

1. Go to Chart Properties -> Expression -> Representation (select Circular Gauge) -> Gauge Settings
  2. Segment 1 (Green) -> Lower Bound -> if(Metric = 'A',3, if (Metric = 'B', 0.95))

Give condition for the min and max value of gauge setting.