Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LTKort213
Contributor
Contributor

Get all orders for customer where a variable date >= 6 months and <= 6 months

Hi,

I have a problem where I don't seem to find the answer. 

I want to see the number of orders for each user  (or user groups) 6 months before and 6 months after they have installed our mobile app. 

There are some requirements. The users needs to be a member for over a year, and they need to have installed the app at least 6 months  after they signed up. 

I have 3 date fields.
 - Signup stamp (1x per user)
 - Date app install field (1x per user)
 - Orderdate 

In my load statements I loaded 2 tables. 
1 with all the orders and 1 one with all the users.
In the user table I mapped;
 - If they installed the app. 
 - For how many months they are member for (from signup date till today)
 - For how many months they have installed the app (from install date till today)
 - After how many months they have installed the app since they signed up. 

So I can get the amount of users that have the app > 6 months and member > 12 months:

Count({<hasApp= {1}, MonthUserSignUp = {">=12"},  MonthAppUserAfterSignup = {">=6"}>} Distinct [user.id])

And I get the orders from them by replacing [user.id] with [order.id]

But the problem is;

How can I create a visual (diagram / table). That displays the amount of order they have done 6 months before they installed the app and 6 months after. 

Thanks in advance

EDIT:

So now I also added the date from 6 months before they installed and 6 months after.
But when I do a count of the amount transactions where the transaction date is bigger than the install date - 6 months it gives 0 results for each user

Count({<DateTransaction={">=(DateInstallmin6months)"}>} transaction.id)

Labels (4)
0 Replies