Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Graphic with pie/bar with jerarquic dimension and then only pie

Hi everybody.

I have a simple question

I have this jerarquic dimmension: DIM 1/DIM 2/DIM 3/DIM 4

i wanna see dim 1 and dim 2 with PIE and BAR, but after that in DIM 3 and DIM 4 i wanna see this objects only in pie and i dont wanna have the option to change to bar (only in dimmension 3 and 4)

Is this posible?

Thank you

Greetings.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you wanted to use a single chart and the Fast Change feature, then no, this is impossible to accomplish wihin a single object.

You can do something like this using multiple charts with different Show Conditions. For example, when more than one value of Dim1 are available, then enable a chart that allows a Pie and a Bar. If only one value of Dim1 and a single value of Dim2 are available, then show a different chart that only allows a Pie as a choice. The show conditions should be formulated in such a way that only one chart can be visible at any time

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you wanted to use a single chart and the Fast Change feature, then no, this is impossible to accomplish wihin a single object.

You can do something like this using multiple charts with different Show Conditions. For example, when more than one value of Dim1 are available, then enable a chart that allows a Pie and a Bar. If only one value of Dim1 and a single value of Dim2 are available, then show a different chart that only allows a Pie as a choice. The show conditions should be formulated in such a way that only one chart can be visible at any time