Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Green lights on tabs/sheets - not on all tabs/sheets

Hi

I have tried to search through different discussions but can't seem the find the needed answer. - so here goes with my own discussion

In my qlikview application I have multiple sheets that are all based on the same data. When I select some of the data, i.e., materials, I get the Little green light on all the tabs, but when I i.e, selects a certain date periode, I only see the green light on some of the tabs?

How can I make sure, that know matter what I select, the green light will be shown on all tabs?

It should be noted, that eventhough the green light doesn't show on all sheets, all sheets are updated with the current selection.

Thanks in advance

/Martin Palm

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

the green dot will be visible if If you have multibox or list box selectors in all your sheets with the field selected

For example if you select customer in first sheet, you will be able to see green dots only if other sheets display field customer selectable.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

the green dot will be visible if If you have multibox or list box selectors in all your sheets with the field selected

For example if you select customer in first sheet, you will be able to see green dots only if other sheets display field customer selectable.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Alessandro,

Thank you very much the reply.

I had my thoughts that it could me some thing like that - and it does also make sense as it is not all sheets in which i.e, customer can be selected.

/Martin

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Martin,

Green light apprears on the tabs, when there is exactly same field list box or multibox present in a tab and selections has been done. May be date period field is different in all the tabs or you do not have that particular object in some of the tabs.

However if you want to see, tabs are updated( green light on tab ) with current selections or not, then you can place same list box or multibox in that tab and hide those with layout condion. something like 1=0.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Subhasmita

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

That defininately sound like an option as well - however, Im not sure that due to the complexity of my data and sheets, that your suggestion could serve as the ideal and final solution.

But I will definiately take it into cinsideration.

Thanks

/Martin