In my case, I am using Date and Hour and I added a third dimension:
=aggr(sum([Chats Received]),Date, Hour)
His is correct.
Whereas mine changed the colour of the bubbles to co-ordinate with the number of chats received (not entirely uncool, IMHO) but the number in the bubble is totally incongruent with that of the one that appears in the legend and popup.
I cannot see what's amiss here. Attaching the view in case anyone can assist!
Thanks for the suggestion! I did that but there was no change. When I check the pop up, the calculated dimension and the expression match each other in all cases (and did even when the expression and calculated dimension were different).
But, still, when I click on the Labels on Datapoints, the numbers that display in the bubbles in no way coincide with the numbers I get in the pop ups. And they are consistent in being wrong. As in, the yellow bubbles should all be 2 but all say 5 etc...
Actually, I got this to work. The expression used itself was wrong . I ended up using a combination of AGGR and ONLY and got the values to show up correctly. The value I wanted to display was a string and I had to group it with AGGR for it show up correctly.