Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Grouping Hours over a number of Days

Hi everyone,

I've been looknig around for a few days to find the answer to this and been unsuccesful in implementing something useful.

I want to show on a chart how many forms each 15 minute period a person can complete. I use ceil to round the timestamp for the document completed time to the upper nearest 15 minutes. this is eventTimeHourBreakdown.

When I include this as a dimension second (the person is first) and select a date range it shows all of the 15 minutes for the days, so I have several 09:15 for example.

Is it possible to show the total number of forms completed over a date range for each 15 minute period;

And can I also show the average per 15 minute period for the time period selected?

Hope this makes sense, I shall try and work on uploading an example.

Many thanks in advance.

Phil

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Partially solved this  I think by putting the eventTimeHour as the second dimention (the person being the first) then did count events divied by the count of distinct event days. This gives me the hourly average over that selected time period.

Its just breaking it down further in 15 minute increments that causes a problem, possibly to do with the formating?