Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help About Script

Hi Dear Friends;

I have been preparing Financial Statements (Income Statement and Balance Sheet). I want to prepare them in short (summary) form not in detailed form.

I would like to create a new field via writing script by using IF calculation. In accounting system as you may know, there is triple hierarcy. Therefore we 've prepared a three fields for every account code as follows :

Account Name                               Field Name

100 (Cash) =                                 Muh_Fis_Ana_Hsp3

10 (Cash And Cash Equivalents) = Muh_Fis_Ana_Hsp2

1(Current Assets) =                      Muh_Fis_Ana_Hsp1

Management wants to see only group totals so I dont need to use Muh_Fis_Ana_Hsp3 (namely 100 etc) intead of this I use Muh_Fis_Ana_Hsp2 (10 etc).

But they wants to see account name not account code in the table. Forexample they want to see Cash And Cash Equivalents instead of 10. Because using account code requires technical knowledge about account in depth.

As field ; I have account names for only Muh_Fis_Ana_Hsp3 (100). Although we have field that includes account number 1 (Muh_Fis_Ana_Hsp1)  and 10 (Muh_Fis_Ana_Hsp2) I can not use them as account name.

In sum; I want to establish a table that includes accounts but in name not in code. I want to bring 10 as a Cash And Cash Equivalents not as a 10 in the Balance Sheet.

I want to show Muh_Fis_Ana_Hsp2 (10 , 11 , 12 etc) in name form like Cash And Cash Equivalents (instead of 10),  Marketablse Securities (instead of 11 ) ...................

Is there anyone to help me ?

Thanks in advance;

Best Regards,

Mustafa Özyeşil

0 Replies