Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raghvendrasingh
Creator II
Creator II

Help of Qlikview desktop is not working.

Hi All,

In my Qlikview desktop help is not working.When I am searching keyword in help then it showing blank page.I have done properly installation and uninstallation many time with valid license key.And also tried many versions of qlikview sr2,sr5,sr8.But still in my system qlikview designer help is not working.I am attaching my qlikview desktop help page which is showing blank.help.PNG.png

Please anyone provide me help regarding the same.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Raghu

6 Replies
cspencer3
Creator II
Creator II

You could possibly try taking the compiled HTML Help file from a working desktop installation and write it over the currently installed one. I feel like an uninstall and re-install should do this, but maybe it is somehow keeping an older corrupt version of the file. I have attached the file from my PC which does work. You would have to copy it to C:\Program Files\QlikView\ assuming that your installation is on the C: Drive.

raghvendrasingh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Spencer,

Thank u so much for the fast reply.I did the same but still problem is there.when i click on the help then it showing the following  error.

2.PNG.png

cspencer3
Creator II
Creator II

Aside from uninstall/re-install that was the only idea i could come up with. It may take a call to Qlik's Tech Support. Let us know if you find a solution!

raghvendrasingh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Okay..Thanks

Not applicable

Hi Raghavendra,

Please let me know if were able to solve this. I have same problem. I have installed QV 11 desktop on personal computer with Windows 7 home edition. I can see other application's F1 ie help working with out any issues.

When I click QlikView Help-->Options Menu and Refresh, following error appears;

This page can’t be displayed

• Make sure the web address //ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm# is correct.
  • Look for the page with your search engine.
  • Refresh the page in a few minutes

Any idea? I have tried uninstall and install but no luck...

raghvendrasingh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Panileni,

In windows 7 there are  some unwanted updates who prevent to open .chm files.So Please format your OS then it will be working properly.I have done same and its working.There is no other option.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghvendra