Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Help required to show Rank.

In the below straight table we show top 10 ranks. Now I want to remove the Rank expression but the issue is in the Sales column it is showing all the values since Rank is removed. Is there is any way to show the top 10 Sales without Rank column? Please help!

Country State City Rank Sales

31 Replies
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Any update from anyone on this?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Sorry, I haven't really understood what you are trying to achieve, nor how your excel file corresponds to your post referring to the sales and margin column issues.

Your sales expression is too complex for me to digest in short time, but I assume Sunny is already creating a solution QVW anyway. Just wait 5 more minutes...

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

In sales what I am trying to do is. If the numbers of selected days is 365 we need to find top 10% percentage of days. If the top 10 percentage days is 13 we need get the rank for 13. If the top 10% of selected date range is less than 1 then first IF block it executed. Hope it is understandable now. In case of any confusions let me know.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Are you really creating the QVW as mentioned by Swuehl?

sunny_talwar

right now, I am not, I won't have time to work on this before evening. I am sure Stefan will come up with a solution before me

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Swuehl or Stefan?

sunny_talwar

His userid is Swuehl, but name is Stefan

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Oh ok . Please try to check on this whenever you have a chance. I tried my best but could get the desired result.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Swuehl and Sunny

Did you guys got any chance to look into this? I tried my best but did not get the desired result yet.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny

Can I get any help from you on this today? I am not able to proceed further on this.