Skip to main content
Announcements
NEW: Seamless Public Data Sharing with Qlik's New Anonymous Access Capability: TELL ME MORE!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help with Window Title in Gauge Chart!

Hi All,

I am using the below expression in gauge chart. The result are getting displayed in the in proper format. Could you please tell me what exactly I need to do so that it displays the result in correct format.

error loading image

====date(makedate(Max(Year), Max(Month)), 'MMM YYYY') &' vs ' & date(makedate(Max(Year), Max(Month-1)), 'MMM YYYY')& ' Sales Growth @ ' & num(Sum({$<Year={$(=Max(Year))},Month={$(=Max(Month))}>} SalValue) / Sum({$<Year={$(=Max(Year))},Month={$(=Max(Month)-1)}>} SalValue), '#%')

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hmm, I thought the question was about the format, not the data...
Assuming the result of the gauge chart is correct, the expression in tiltle must be exactly ther same as in chart, whatever it is, and formatted as suggested above.
In this particular case I doubt the the chart is correct - gauge chart should not use dimensions. From what I can tell, if you use a dimension in a gauge chart, it behaves as if one value of this dimension is selected. I assume that if you remove dimension, the result will be 28%.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Micheal,

Yes! After removing the dimension it works. You mean to say that now shows the overall growth. On selection this growth will vary or else it will show over all growth.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab