Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiding cells in a table when the value is less than 5

I am trying to hide cells in a table when the value is less than five.

I have tried visual cue to highlight cell values less than five with a colour but I would like to be able to hide the value or replace it with a note that says the numbers are too small to show.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Greg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

would an Expression like this would do?

if (count(yourvalue)<5, 'Value to small', yourvalue)

View solution in original post

9 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

See if the attached sample will work for you....

LessThanFive.jpg

Anil_Babu_Samineni

After Visual Cues, Have you checked from Presentation table. If not, Please check the Suppress when zero values

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

would an Expression like this would do?

if (count(yourvalue)<5, 'Value to small', yourvalue)

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Please check your Dimension Limits

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks.

This works well with a simple expression but when I try to use the same principles on a more complicated expression it hasn't worked properly for me (probably because my expression is wrong?).

=if(Count({$<Year=, Pi={'YES'}, simd10={'Y'}, level={'FE'}, mode_study= {'Full-Time'}>}(enrol))<5, 'Value too low', Count({$<Year=, Pi={'YES'}, simd10={'Y'}, level={'FE'}, mode_study= {'Full-Time'}, Pi_outcome={'Completed successful'}>}(enrol))/Count({$<Year=, Pi={'YES'}, simd10={'Y'}, level={'FE'}, mode_study= {'Full-Time'}, Pi_outcome={'Completed successful','Completed partial success','Early_withdrawal','Further withdrawal'}>}(enrol)))

When I use the above expression it blanks out the values instead of using my suggested text 'Values too low'.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please post application

Try This...!

=if(

Count({$<Year=, Pi={'YES'}, simd10={'Y'}, level={'FE'}, mode_study= {'Full-Time'}>} enrol)<5, 'Value too low',

Count({$<Year=,Pi={'YES'}, simd10={'Y'}, level={'FE'}, mode_study= {'Full-Time'}, Pi_outcome={'Completed successful'}>} enrol)/

Count({$<Year=,Pi={'YES'}, simd10={'Y'}, level={'FE'}, mode_study= {'Full-Time'}, Pi_outcome={'Completed successful','Completed partial success','Early_withdrawal','Further withdrawal'}>} enrol))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Its OK.  The font color was set to White() and so I couldn't see it.

Thanks anyway.

Greg

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Really, Oh okay

I just added enrol instead of this (enrol)