Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Highlighting column in pivot table where cross table have been used

Hi,

I have attached the needed information in Qlikview file along with the Source Excels.

Please let me know whether this can be implemented via Qlikview.

Thanks !

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Source : Excel

Need : To compare the data between 2 excels and highlight the column which has has not been previously present

Spl Note : Column where we have to do compaison is present in Cross table format in the Pivot Table

Is there a way in Qlikview in where this could be applied. I have given the needed source files and my data model sample in the attachment.

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

It can be implemented but can you please explain your need in more words.

Not applicable
Author

Source : Excel

Need : To compare the data between 2 excels and highlight the column which has has not been previously present

Spl Note : Column where we have to do compaison is present in Cross table format in the Pivot Table

More Explanation :

I have a source file which contains many column values (eg., 100) and using cross table I have converted these columns, such that for a particular id, there are going to 100 row values.

For a particular id, there are 100 rows values, and again i made these rows into columns by using pivot table.

This is the scnario for the first excel file.

In the next Excel there are going to 102 rows to be present for the same id again (after doing all the conversion as in the above case).

I now have to higlight these 2 rows which have newly added for that particular id.

I have attached the sample qvw with my data model and the needed source files for your reference.

If you need anymore details regarding this, please let me know