Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I add scroll bar for selection areas if they do not fit on one page?

Hi guys,

I have several filters which I need to apply for one report. According to requirement I need to show all of the filters on left side. Since they are too many they don't fit on one page. Is there a way to add some kind of scroll bar in the selection areas, so user can scroll down and select the hidden filters?

Thanks,

Tahir

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Nope, but perhaps using multiboxes is an acceptable alternative. These take up a lot less space and are very useful if you have a lot of fields that are needed for making selections.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
MayilVahanan

HI

Use multi box object

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Gysbert and Mayil for your advise. But I am already using mulitboxes even then I have several multi boxes categories which are not completely visible on one page. But I think I just noticed if they are too many then pages automatically create a scroll bar. But the only issue is that is for whole page not for just filters.

Any input???