Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dineshm030
Creator III
Creator III

How can we see more than one images in Qlik View?

Hi,

I selected "V Kohli", It is showing his details and Text Object is showing his image.

But more than one selection Text Objet doesn't their images. How can we see more than one images in Qlik View.

Regard,

Dinesh Kumar M

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dineshm030
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi All,

We can't see more than one image in Text Object. We can see in Straight Table.

Regards,

Dinesh Kumar M

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any expression in a text box will show you one output. It will not show you two outputs. My suggestion for you is to use a chart with that image as the expression.

dineshm030
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi All,

We can't see more than one image in Text Object. We can see in Straight Table.

Regards,

Dinesh Kumar M

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Dinesh,

First of all awesome idea to create a  cricket dashboard and comparing Kohli with Sehwag is the perfect use case

Now coming on to the question part,yes we can show multiple images based on your filter selection.

I hope that you are using a bundle load to load the images ,i.e. an id field which uniquely identifies a cricketer and an image corresponding  to them .Once you have done that part create a straight table and select the unique identifies as dimension and in the expression part use the keyword info(unique_identifier) and the select Image under the representation drop down .Then go to Presentation tab and select the option Hide Column for you dimension .In the caption tab unselect the Show Caption.

That's it now you can show multiple images and everything is dynamic

MK9885
Master II
Master II

In a way, yes you can.

You need to upload the Images of all the cricketers and add a condition to all those images.

Ex:

For Virat Kohli

Go to Text/Image Properties>Layout>Show>Conditional

In conditional add an expression : if(Player='V Kohli',1,0)

For Shewag image, do the same thing but expression will be, if(Player='V Sehwag',1,0)

after placing these conditions the image will only appear when you select these players.

But you cannot have more than 1 Image in an object. You should create single images for each player and add a condition.

Thanks.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

I didn't know that, thanks for mentioning this.

@Dinesh Kumar N

More on that

How to do Bundle Load

dineshm030
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Arvind,

At the Same time we can't see more than one image in single text object.

Thanks for your information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem ,Bundle load is a nice feature