Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scheibercamo
Contributor III
Contributor III

How do I enable toggle between multiple QVWs?

I downloaded Qlikview on a new system and since I have not been able to use ALT + TAB to easily toggle between different qlik files.

Currently I have to manually select a different QVW from the File dropdown menu.

Any workaround for this? It's rather inconvenient.

Thanks!

15 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

It should not be any issue, can you try to reboot your machine and try to test again. by the way which version are u using it? Thanks

scheibercamo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the response Devarasu. I have Version 11.20.12904.0 SR12 64-bit Edition (x64).

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

To use Alt+Tab to toggle between qvws they must be opened in separate instances of QV.

Open QV and load a qvw.

Open QV again and load a qvw.

Now you should be able to use Alt+Tab.

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Ok, is the issue remain after reboot? hopefully it should work after reboot (i too faced this kind of wired issue during my desktop development) after reboot it's resolved. so give a try and let us if it's working

scheibercamo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I tried rebooting and that didn't seem to work (I did try that a few days ago as well). Unfortunately nothing seems to be working

scheibercamo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the response. What do you mean by load a QVW?

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Open a QVW.

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

qlikview application will be saved in appname.qvw file format (only qlikview application can create this kind of file format, for more details check this

QVD, QVW and QVX

scheibercamo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That's what I assumed. Unfortunately that doesn't work either