Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hariprasath2394
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

How to add/show two or more trend lines in scatter plot?

Hello All,

I am developing a scatter chart that shows Sales Value in X axis and SP% in Y axis(Expressions) based on years 2018, 2019, and 2020(Dimensions). I want to show trend lines for each of these years. Is it possible? In the Trendline, when I gave Linear, it shows Trendline for all the years included. But is it possible to show separate Trendline for 2018, a a separate trendline for 2019 and a separate one for 2020?

Hariprasath2394_0-1601898010454.png

Expected Output:

I need to show trendline like below in QlikView. This shows trendline for 2018 and one for 2019 seperately.

Hariprasath2394_1-1601898433959.png

10 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Kushal_Chawda Just doing another notification in case something happened on the last one given the problems we have been having with things, poster had a few follow-up questions if you have time, thanks as always.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.