Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

How to adjust the width of Dimension and Measure of Pivot table separately

I have Month as dimension in the Pivot and there are various measures. As per the requirement I have dragged the month horizontally to dispay values of measure on month basis. But when I am trying to adjust the width of the measure, months width also getting changed. I want to change the width of Dimension and Measure seperately.

Please help me out...

This is how my pivot table looks like...

MonthsJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
Measure1            
Measure2            
Measure3            
Measure4            
Measure5            
Measure6            
Measure7            
2 Replies
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Any update from anyone on this?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

By chance did you do the following:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Sizing_and_movin...

If so, you can try to 'reset' the resizing and see if things then work.  You 'reset' things from the object properties General tab settings, the Reset User Sizing and Reset User Docking.

If that does not work, if you can attach a copy of the app, that may allow someone to try to figure out what else may be occurring.  The only other thing might be a software defect in play, so if you are not on the latest SR (Service Release) of the version you are running, try downloading that and see if things still behave the same or not...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.