Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to automatically load new records from the monthly HC files.

@hi everyone,

I am having issues with loading my monthly HC file. There is this new CIO(Person A) replaced in place of other CIO (Person B) in my march monthly HC file. but all the filed names and everything are same as of other monthly files., only that record is changed. My script is in such a way that it loads all the files from the directory automatically every month once the file is added to that directory. so when I am reloading the file its throwing the error saying CIO filed not found. I am not sure how its effecting the entire field as it should load the fields irrespective of the records. can anyone please let me know how I can solve this.

This is how I am loading my CIO field.

** That CIO has nothing to do with this and he is still there in march file too. I just want to take his last name so I have included in the statement.

Thanks so much in advance.

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Check that you're using the exact case sensitive field names and that your new monthly source files use the exact same case sensitive field names as the older monthly source files.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

What's the Error your seeing !

• Check by loading only new data where your'e getting the error may be due to Spaces or Case sensitive .

• Check Your's Index function picking the right number of field to map with mid function.

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”