Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peterjohn_Griffiths
Contributor
Contributor

How to blog about the development of a qlikview app I created.

Hi all,
I retired last year and was wanting to blog about a qlikview app I developed, but I can't see how to create a blog.
What's the best way to create something on here to talk about the ideas, techniques and code created. Sort of a story with code examples.
Many thanks.

Retired and unable to change the email on my other account. 😮
A strange limitation for such a forward thinking reporting platform. Maybe they should rethink that one. 😄
2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

That's a good question.

I guess you could just create a post with your content in any of the forums, but I see the risk for your content miss exposure du to the constant Question/Answer activities on the forums.

Let's reach out to @Sue_Macaluso to see if she has any input or thoughts on this question.

Peterjohn_Griffiths
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks, but like you said, people would just reply to the topic and change what should be a blog to a forum discussion. 

I was going to blog about this in the qlikview environment as I used qlikview to interact with ServiceNow and SQL.

As it seems I can't do that in the qlikview community, I may drop the qlikview side and blog about the connection and integration of ServiceNow data into an SQL server database in a more generic way without a specific language on a different community that allows you to share, it just removes so many cool things you can do within qlikview that I've been told time and time again over the years that can't be done in qlikview and wanted to share my solutions. 

Never mind. It was only me trying to share. 

Retired and unable to change the email on my other account. 😮
A strange limitation for such a forward thinking reporting platform. Maybe they should rethink that one. 😄