Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

How to call Qlikview Dashboard in Asp .Net web page

Dear All

I need complete documentation on how to integrate qlikview in ASP .Net  like SalesForce.Com  how to

bring all dash boards in asp net.

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
20 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The following link should provide you some additional information, Building Mashups from the Help site, hopefully this may answer any lingering questions you may have.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/November2018/Subsystems/Mashups/Content/QV_Mashups/ma...

The one poster was correct through, your QlikView Server license file will need to have the WorkBench feature in it in order to be able to do this type of integration.  You can reach out to your Account Manager for information on that feature, they should be able to get you quote etc.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.