Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to change font colors on charts

Hello again,

I have another question regarding data values on charts. this is how it looks like and it is a bit hard to see. How can i make them bold?

I am talking about the number below the graphs? They are really hard to see.

or darker? Capture.JPG.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bgerchikov
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

In Chart properties go to Axis Tab and select Axis Color in left lower corner, choose bold.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
carvalguil
Contributor III
Contributor III

For the "Values On Data Points" you can set the Text Format property = '<B>' in the Expression.

For the values on axis, go to the Axes tab, and click on "Font..." button inside the "Dimension Axis" box. Or select the Expression on the Expression Axes and change the font configuration.

bgerchikov
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

In Chart properties go to Axis Tab and select Axis Color in left lower corner, choose bold.

Not applicable
Author

Guilherme,

Where do I find those expressions for other possible options?

carvalguil
Contributor III
Contributor III

Got from Qlikview Help:

Text Format

Edit the Text Format expression to enter an attribute expression for calculating the font style of text associated with the data point (For tables: text in the table cell for each dimension cell. The calculated text format will have precedence over table style defined in the Chart Properties: Style.) The expression used as text format expression should return a string containing a '<B>' for bold text, '<I>' for italic text and/or '<U>' for underlined text. Note that = is necessary before the string.