I have attached a file in which there are four buttons. Initially all these are buttons are not in clicked state, such that the user can click any button as they wish. My requirement is when an user clicks any one of those buttons, the remaining unclicked buttons should be disabled. Is that possible?
Can you explain your requirement more,
As of my understanding, Initially all buttons are in disable mode but what basis it need to be enabled when you make a selection of a button?
We can make this like
when the user makes a selection on any one of the buttons, remaining button will be in disable mode but the disable button will also selectable. for that just we are changing the color combination on it.
In my requirement I have buttons like "last 24 hours", "last 7 days" , "last 15 days" and "last 1 month". So, If I click last 15 days buttons to see the data for last 15 days, then I should not be able to select the other three buttons. Like wise if I click last 1 month, I should not be able to select other buttons. Thats it.
1. Add four variables: vBut1, vBut2, vBut3, vBut4 and set up them with 1 value.
2. Add four "Text Objects" and set Layer for them top. and set them transparent.
3. Move "Text Object" over buttons and resize them to fill your buttons.
4. add for "Text Objects" property "Show": =vBut1 for button1, =vBut2 for button2...
5. Add 3 actions for each button, for example for first button:
So that If you choose one button the others became hidded beneaf "text objects"
There's a blog Steve Dark wrote on buttons some time ago.
Have a look at :