Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to gain Developer Certification

Is there anyone out there who has managed to get Developer Certification in the UK? What does it take? I am asking Qliktech and no one seems to know, and trying to find out exactly what you need to do, how long it takes and where to register is like swimming through treacle, I get pointed back to the Training Web Page, but that actually does not help. I wondered if anyone else has managed to get through the process? Who could tell me what the process is as no one in Qliktech seems to know.

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mandy,

Go to Qlikview->Services->Training and wait for sometime. You will get a menu regarding the courses offered when u select Uk in the menu.. I searched for UK and Certification for you and I did not find any results...May be this suggestion helps you..But there are other courses and respected PDF files..

Sravan

Not applicable
Author

Thanks yes I had tried that route, and also had the message there there no available courses, so ended up assuming that was not the correct path to find the answer. My guys have done the other courses and we were keen to do the official certification and were encouraged at a recent QlikTech Academy session, but it seems easier said than done to find out how to get this certification. Tongue Tied

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mandy,

This page talks about certification - but there is no more information on how to sign up for it:

http://www.qlik.com/contents.aspx?id=98&terms=certification

Steve

Not applicable
Author

I am also looking for the information. Pls anyone help us to know the process of getting Certification in QV

Not applicable
Author

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we at QT have seen this thread, and I've asked the UK Training Manager for some information. Should have that to you shortly!

Jason Long
QlikTech, Inc.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jason

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jason,
I am working for a IT consulting firm in India and a lot of my clients are interested in having Qlikview as their BI tool.
Can you please let me know the what is required in getting certified as a Qlikview developer and the available training options in India?
We have about 15 people who would like to take up the certification and training.
I am asking you since I could not find much information on this in the Qliktech website.
Thanks
Ashwin
ashwinmoorkoth@gmail.com

shumailh
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Jason,

Do you have training team available in UAE? I am looking forward to get the developer certification and training.

Shumail

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Here is the information which I know about the Qlikview certification.

You should be a partner with Qliktech and can register for the certification with the Qliktech training manager. Then you will have to complete the following two steps,

- Take an on-line exam. This is 25 questions over 90 mins. There are a pool of questions that they display, so you may not get the same questions. You need to get 80%.

- Complete an application.

Regards,

Haneesh