Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to increase the size of the Virtual or Logical Memory of QlikView Personal Edition

Hi All,

Would apprecaite if someone help me out in increasing Virtual or Logical Memory of QlikView Personal Edition.

I'm not able load some of the tables because it giving me you are out of 512MB virtual memory.

Help me out asap.

Thanks.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In such cases you open the settings for User Preferences(Ctrl+Alt+U) and go to Objects Tab and Uncheck the Ignore Calculation limits and then reload the data. This would work.

Not applicable
Author

The QlikView documentation says to leave the Ignore Calculations box checked unless you are on a older version. To increase virtual memory on your computer, right click My Computer, select Properties, Advanced, click Performance Settings, and under Performance Options click Avanced again. The bottom portion indicates the current Virtual Memory, Paging File Size. Click the Change button to change the size that your desire. Hope this helps.

Don

ServiceLink

Pittsburgh, Pa