Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III

How to show RANK in Text object

Hi All,

Can anyone please explain how to show the rank in text object. When i selected the name in the selection box then the Current Rank  it should display in one Text Object and and previous rank in one more text object.

Below is the formula for ranking which is i used in Straight Table.

23.PNG

Thanks

KUMAR

25 Replies
rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

No problem. I should say Many thanks to you.  That's fine. Really got a great help from you.

for this  below. I have given expression for Week. I need to show last 12 weeks but after selection its showing like this.

I need to last 12 weeks even there is no data.

In bar chart unchecked these options -> Suppress null values, Show all values and suppress zero values.

and its showing only odd numbers.

=Round((sum({< Datums=,WEEK1= {">=$(=MAX(WEEK1)-11)"}>} $(sumkm) )/sum({<Datums=,WEEK1= {">=$(=MAX(WEEK1)-11)"}>} [Kms Travelled])*1000))

ssss.PNG

after click on the Clear  its showing last 12 weeks

sasasa.PNG

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

no problem at all, I'm helping and getting help also

for this one, I'll suggest you to create another specific thread because it is not related to the main problem of this thread.

when community members try to find solutions to their problems reading threads, they can be confused if they find a lot of different problems in one thread, so let's keep it the way it should be, one solved issue by thread easily findable by its name

so please copy and delete your last problem, paste it on a brand new thread with the right title and TAG ME

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sure Youssef, thanks for your suggestion.

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Youssef. Can you please look in to this thread? 1478220

Re: how to show the Previous Rank in straight table.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

you're already in very good hands, sunny and the rest will get back to you but I'll take a look also

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks. Please look in to that. Attached the QVW also