Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ViktoriyaParshin
Contributor
Contributor

How to show in a table only not 'Null' values from "Expressions" column?

Hello,

Maybe, somebody faced this problem and could help me :-).

I created the calculated column. After the receiving the results, I need remove "Null"s

"Expressions" returns me the correct results, but impossible remove Null values in model

Calculated dimension, where Null remove is possible, - presents not correct results .

my calculation is:

=if (T_Number = Max_T_Number or (IsNull (T_Number) and Qty_On_Hand > 0.1 ), 'New', Null())

Number

T_Number

Max_T_Number

Expressions

Calculated dimension

Qty_On_Hand

ABC1

New

ABC2

T119565

T119566

New

New

ABC3

New

ABC4

T119568

T119568

New

New

ABC5

thank you!

Labels (1)
5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure I understand what are you trying to remove? Would you be able to share a sample?

ViktoriyaParshin
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi, thank you! 

I want to present only data marked as New in "Expressions" column. in Calculated dimension we have a checkbox "Suppress when value is null".

ViktoriyaParshin
Contributor
Contributor
Author

ABC5 should be not presented in a table

ViktoriyaParshin
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I attached a video, that I meant (two columns names are created options -Expressions and Calculated dimension )

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@sunny_talwar Some further info posted, sorry notifications seem to still be messing up, have a look when you can.

Cheers,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.