Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

How to show pushpin in Google map

hi,

I have used scatter chart to build a google map, where I have to use pushpin instead of small rounded image. So how to do that?

19 Replies
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Can u please send me the file? I am waiting for your reply. It is very urgent for me.

sunny_talwar

Here have a look at the attached file.

HTH

Best,

Sunny

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hi,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Can it be show information on hovering pushpin? currently only when I hover on the spots, information is showing.

sunny_talwar

What information? Not sure what you mean?

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Actually when I hovering on colored spot, corresponding 'City Name', 'Logitude' and 'Latitude' is showing. But when I hovering over the pushpin, corresponding 'City Name', 'Logitude' and 'Latitude' are not showing.

So, Is it possible to show those info?

sunny_talwar

I have seen that option before, but I haven't implemented it before. Let me see if I can get some details on that.

Best,

Sunny

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I am chasing you with much delay, as my client want to show information on hovering on pushpin. SO can you please work on that feature for me ?

Please give me some time to resolve this issue as I need to show information on hovering on pushpin also. Please take some time for me.

Thanks,

Sandip

sunny_talwar

Checking it now

Please no more requests after this

Best,

Sunny

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello Sir,

Is there any update on this? I am looking forward for your reply. Please work on this to get some time from your busy schedule.

Thanks,

Sandip Ghosh

sunny_talwar

Unfortunately Sandip, I am unable to find a way to do this. I tried couple of things, but I am not able to achieve what you wanted. I apologize for keeping you waiting for this very long.