Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

How to summarize the column for a table in set Analysis

Hi Experts,

I have requirement to show current openings till date in KPI. For that i want use these fields in my set expression

Summarize column is jobid

Date Column is EnterDate

Max(No.of Openings) i want to show

in simple& normal way like this:CALCULATE(SUMX(SUMMARIZE(PlacementDate,PlacementDate[jobid] ),CALCULATE(MAX(PlacementDate[NoOpenings]))),

For that i tried some thing like this way in our Qlik:

=Aggr(Max(TOTAL <jobid> EnterDate){<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},DATETYPE={'EnterDate'},JobClassid={4}>}NoOpenings))

Note: I have multiple date columns for that i have linked with master calender

Can you guys please help me out for this

bhasker.smupriyalvp24manoj217loveisfailrwunderlichrajivmeher

Thank you in advance

17 Replies
sunny_talwar

I have no idea what you are looking to get. Can you put in simple word as to what you goal is instead of sharing an expression from POWER BI

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny,

I want to create 5 Text objects and one hierarchy calendar as list box

1. I want to show Total Joiners for those 4 recruiters, So for that i made a relation ship with plc date column and i have taken distinct count of candidateID's

2. I want to Show Total Offers for those 4 recruiters, So for that i made a relation ship with offerdate column and i have taken distinct count of candidateID's

3. I want to Show Total Backouts for those 4 recruiters, So for that i made a relation ship with Declinedate column and i have taken distinct count of candidateID's

4. I want to Show Total jobs of job class id 4 for those 4 recruiters, So for that i made a relation ship with Enterdate column and i have taken distinct count of jobID's

5. I want to Show Current openings tilldate of job class id 4 for those 4 recruiters, So for that i am trying what to do i am not getting

Present i used for this expression for 5th which is given by you

=Sum(Aggr(Sum(DISTINCT {<Recruiter = {'Irfan Memon', 'Rajiv Ranjan', 'Aditi Saxena', 'Sneha Singh'}, DATETYPE = {'EnterDate'}, JobClassid = {4}>} NoOpenings), jobid))

Can you please check for all of them

sunny_talwar

Okay, I am still not 100% sure I understand, but going back to your selection of 2016 in the YEAR field... It seems that YEAR 2016 is associated with two EnterDate (25/04/2018 and 19/07/2018). Is this a data problem?

Capture.PNG

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I think maybe the problem is linking with master calendar

Can you please check the script once

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi stalwar1‌,

Can you please check my script also

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi franky_h79

Can you please help me out from this

Thank you in advance

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

avinashelite

Can you please help me out from this

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi stalwar1

The Expression what you gave is correct. The problem is in script.

With the help of franky_h79‌ i resolved the issue. Now, the expression working correctly

Thank you very much for the help