Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to syncronize IE11 version of internet explorer with Google Chrome version 45

I am getting correct report view in IE11 but not getting correctly in Chrome 45. Please suggest some way out to synchronize both the versions.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies
pamaxeed
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

What is not showng up correctly?

Patric

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Patric for replying. Ok I am telling with one screenshot of the issue:

As you can see from below screenshots, I am getting lines at right position in IE11 but not in Chrome:

Chrome 45:

IE 11:

Please reply ASAP, thanks again:)

pamaxeed
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Are you using some Custom Styles?
Have you tried to apply another style to see how it behaves in the browsers?

Cheers,

Patric

Not applicable
Author

Actually those lines are different objects which you able to see in above picture. These lines are changing position as we open in Chrome. I checked with all the versions of chrome but chrome versions are synchronizing with IE8 version. but I need for IE11 version of internet explorer.

So I am not able to get proper output. I don't know why line objects are changing position as we open in different type of browsers. Please tell reason in case you know.

Thanks allot,

bhuvan

pamaxeed
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

I also experienced such behaviour in my project, when I am using different browser.

The rendering of the page is not 1:1 translated to all browser, some pixel got left somewhere.

We usually recommend to our user to use a specific browser, to be sure that we not encounter such problems.

Other way would be to redesign your GUI so that it is showing in a proper manner in both browser...

Cheers,

Patric

Not applicable
Author

Hi Patric,

Thanks for reply.

But I want some solution for this problem. Please let me know if you get from somewhere.

I want to request to all, please reply if anyone knows the solution of above problem without changing complete UI for different browsers or limiting our application to one browser.

thanks in advance,

bhuvan