Skip to main content
Announcements
Announcing Qlik Talend® Cloud and Qlik Answers™ to accelerate AI adoption! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

How to test the data after using cross table?

Sorry for posting now qlikview question.

I have table which I have converted that to a cross table, something like below. So it will consider first 11 as attribute field name(out of 14 fields) and next 3 will be considered as field name.

Crosstable(Month,Sales,11)

My question is how can I test it out with production data which is not cross tabled to make sure the data is matching perfectly. For example I have created the QVD using the cross table by connecting to Production database and now I have test it out with the production QVD which is not cross tabled.

It would be great it someone suggest me on this though it is not related to qlikview.

Please help!

6 Replies
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Guys any help on this?

vikasmahajan

You need to check with source file , If u r loading sales  then sum (Sales) of source data should tally with loaded data in qvw from qvd.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Can you please elaborate please?

I think we need to check the values before cross table has been and after cross table has been implemented. I little confused how to to do that.

Creating pivot table or something like that will it work out? Please suggest....

Not applicable

Hi,

Compare your raw data with qlikview application. if it's correct then go for it.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you

How to do that comparision? That is what my question is. Please advice!

Not applicable

hi,

Do some calculations in qlikview application and compare with raw data(manual calculation)

eg: sum(sale) in qlikview application

manually sum the sale in raw data and compare it..