Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to use content two field in a table as filters in another table

Hello,

I have a question but I dont know if have solution... I send an example...

I need make an inform, "Informe", with all the contens of Table2 where cta=cta2 and codigo=filtro, cta2 and filtro from Table1

The expresion in graph "Informe" is not correct, but is only for you understand what I want to do... (and Sum in only to see the graph)

I need, at the end, something like this:

BAR 601 300 (cta=601; codigo=BARES)

BAR 602 400 (cta=602; codigo=PISCINA)

GOLF 603 900 (cta=603; codigo=GOLF)

PISO 601 100

PISO 602 500

...............etc...

And.... if "filtro" have more than one filter??? (like concepto=MP)...

Many thanks

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

in your datamodell it seems to me that the two fields cta and cta2 belong together. You should link both tables together using the same name (i.e. cta) for table1.@2 and table2.@1. This will make the next steps easier. Will you post your app with the new modell then again?

Regards, Roland

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Roland

I tried this before, but not make the "informe" still.

I send it with the link

Thanks again

Not applicable
Author

Hello Javier,

test my version of your app. I am sure this is the right direction. I think we can link both tables together with cta and codigo = filtro IF(!) we can break filtro from MP into three rows. To link the tables like this would make life much more easier!! For this reason I exported, splitted and reloaded the data into a version called V3.

So check out the app and tell me if it is the right direction. And if it is possible to change your filtro like I did.

RR