Skip to main content

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
An issue has been identified on Qlik Cloud hub, please visit our Status Update Page for details: GET THE LATEST
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidmcfall
Contributor
Contributor

IF Statement

Hi,

I am creating a document where I look at the cover of stock in the warehouse. I want to created a figure based on the stock we currently have, plus the stock on the way, divided by the week before sales.

What I am trying to say is If On Order = 0 then Free Stock/Sum, otherwise ([On Order]+Free_stock)/Sum (if (InWeek (SI_Date, Today(), -1), [Quantity])) .

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

David

6 Replies
avinashelite

share the mock up data ..will help you

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

If([On Order] = 0, [Free Stock]/Sum, ([On Order]/Free_stock)/Sum(If(InWeek(SI_Date, Today(), -1), Quantity)))

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
its_anandrjs

Can you share any sample data or what is mean by On Order = 0 kindly elaborate.

davidmcfall
Contributor
Contributor
Author

My formula looks like this..

([on Order]+[Free_stock])/Sum (if (InWeek (SI_Date, Today(), -1), [Quantity]))

So, for instance in the attached screenshot, 6712 in stock + 5520 on order, LW sales were 1776 meaning total cover of 6.9 (6.88 without rounding)img.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

Round((Stock+[On Order])/LW, 0.01)

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
its_anandrjs

You need 6.88 or 6.9