Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Inconsistent results between sheets

I'm doing a report to show how many leads were generated per month, to replace a currently manually generated Excel report. Yesterday, we ran my beta version, and the existing Excel report. My first sheet contains all my list boxes, etc., while different reports are on different sheets. When I pick one particular source of leads (the sales force), the table on my first sheet shows 35 rows, and matches exactly the content of the Excel sheet. However, when I go to the report sheet, which has a combo chart (bar/pivot) showing the same data, it counts 37 leads! After some investigation, I found one company which has two leads listed (it's possible to have multiple leads in one company for one period, as we sell multiple products) in both the Excel sheet and my first sheet table, but it shows as four (4) leads listed on the pivot chart in the report. This same company's entry is causing a similar difficulty in my sum of sales sheet, where its amount gets counted 3 times, throwing off my totals. Otherwise, every other entry in the both my table and my report match the Excel report perfectly. Any ideas why this could happen, and what I should look for in my data? Thanks..

0 Replies