Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

IntervalMatch not workin on a couple of dates

Hi

I have two Tables, one with answers and one with a Schedule.

Every answer has a answering date. This date is set in the intervalmatch så that the Schedule Start and Finish are the Interval with the answer date should match.

For som reason som dates do not get in the intervalmatch, though to sensetive data i cant send example code. Anybody have any ideas how almost evere answer gets a match but som dont?

And alla of them have Answering date and a Schedule to match

If it would be a problem all the answers would lack a match not some!!!

thx

Theo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You would need to check if for those answered dates, there exist a numeric Start & Finish interval with both limits set and that the answered date itself is also a number.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You would need to check if for those answered dates, there exist a numeric Start & Finish interval with both limits set and that the answered date itself is also a number.

sunny_talwar

Have you made sure that each of the answering date has a start and finish date to fall into? May be there is no range available for those data points which are currently not mapped properly.

Not applicable
Author

Hi guys,

Thank for the answers. The problem is solved i used Floor function on dates, both in the intervall and in det Answer section.

thx